Heels are something that women like to wear and they like to wear them with almost any outfit they wear and they look great and beautiful with them. Heels go with almost any outfit, be it Indian or Western. Teenage girls love them too. The heel craze is evergreen and cannot fade over time. The first few heels hurt and were a major cause of heel pain, ankle pain and other problems in women, but over time these heels became more comfortable and easier to wear as the quality of the material used got better and more advanced women wear heels almost everywhere, be it at work, at parties or at any family occasion, etc. Heels can be found in almost every home in the world.
Wedges are one of those heels that women find super comfortable and classy. As these heels provide support and stability for the foot. Wedges can be found easily at any footwear store and they are easy to wear as well. Women can find wedges in different – different colours like: black, brown, pink, green, blue and many other colours. wedges can be found for formal, semi – formal, casual and other wears. Wedge heels are easier to walk and are also recommended for people who have recently started wearing heels. Wedge heels can be found in different – different inches and sizes as per customers choice.
Qualities of wedge heels are as follows:
- Good for one’s feet
- Provide ease in walking
- Comfortable than other heels
- Provide stability for the foot
- Water proof and skid proof
- Flexible and light weight
- Easy to carry and goes with every outfit
These were some of the qualities that are available in wedge heels. Wedge heels are made with good material. Their price depends upon brand, material used, production cost and other factors that decides the price of these wedge heels. Approximately this footwear can be found in the range of 1000 to 4000 or 6000 rupees but they can be more expensive if one goes for brands like Dior and other such higher brands.
Some of the wedge heels that women can look for in the market place are as follows:
- Ankle strap wedge heels: these types of wedges have a strap running from the ankle part protecting it from getting harm or any other injury. They are comfortable and can be found in different sizes and colors according to the buyer. They can be worn with any outfit.
- Platform wedge heels: these wedge heels have block toe heel that takes the shape of wedge at the end. They are comfortable, easy to wear and provide stability in walking. They are available in all size and colors as per the buyers preference. They can be worn with every outfit.
- Peep toe wedge heels: these wedge heels open from the toe part and can be easily worn they are slide in wedges and are comfortable. They are stable and supportive for the feet. They are available in all sizes and colours as per the buyers preference. They can be worn with every outfit.
- Wedge boots: these are boots with wedge heels and are also prefered in winter season. they look super cool and can be worn easily. They lock the ankle part and provide stability in walking. They are comfortable and can be worn with any outfit. They are available in all sizes and colours.
- Backless wedge heels: these heels are open from back and are slide in footwears. They are usually preferred with Indian wear and can be found in Indian designs as well like with Zari or Gotapatti work. They are comfortable and have a cushiony sole. They are available in all sizes and in all colours and with unique designs and styles.
- Other wedge heels: there are many other kinds of wedge heels and can be found in different styles like party wear, and many other styles. They are available in all material like leather, cloth, and other such materials. They are available for old women as well. They are comfortable in wearing.
These were some of the wedge heels that women can look for and there are more as well. These heels are waterproof and provide ease in walking. They are considered better than other heels. Wedges are evergreen and look super cool and amazing when worn. They provide a classy and good look to one’s personality.
Now after considering the height of wedge heels and its styles you must be wondering about how to select a good pair of heels for yourself. Here’s the answer, before buying a pair of wedge heels you must consider the following factors:
- Brand: this is the most important factor as we all know branded things are much better than unbranded and lasts longer. Also branded heels will be more comfortable to wear as good brands use high quality material that helps to keep the foot safe. You need to find a good brand for yourself it could be any brand H&M, forever new, Dior etc.
- Size: wearing the correct size pair of heels makes walking more comfortable and keeps the foot safe and prevents shoe bite.as wrong size would lead to severe foot pain and many other issues related to foot.
- Comfortability: this is the third most important factor to be considered before buying these heels as just looking at the heels you can’t tell if they are comfortable or not you need to try them first and then consider the perfect pair, because some heels might look good but they are not comfortable enough to wear.
- Height of wedge heels: this is also one of the important factors to consider before buying heels as for daily use you might need a shorter heel and for an occasion you might need a bigger heel. For work you might need a specific height of heel that is not too short and not too big and provide ease in walking.