Gladiators sandals are the types of footwear that have been in trend since the time of homer and the war of Rome and Greek. These were worn by both men and women in earlier times. But as the time passed and new and different types of footwear came in, these kinds of footwear moved to the women’s footwear section and now there are so many different and unique styles in gladiators that one can look for in the market. Women who like to collect footwear items must have these footwears into their collection as they are super classy and provide a really good look to one’s personality.
Gladiators are different from other footwears as they have net like straps. One can find as many styles in them. These footwears were preferred in the time of war because they are super comfortable to wear and have that grip that saves one from falling. Gladiators earlier used to come in only one or two colours that were brown and black but as the demand increased and people liked them more so now, they can be seen in many different colours like red, pink, yellow, blue, green, white and many other colours. they can be found with and without heels as per once’s choice. Gladiators can be found with short net straps that is till the ankle or long net straps that is till the knees. Also, the strap could look like laces or it could just be wide net straps with a zipper or with buckle system.
Types of Gladiators Sandals for women
Some common and very unique styles of gladiators that can be found in the market are:
- Flat gladiator sandals: these sandals are not too long and are till ankle. They have laces with them or cand be found with buckle system. These are comfortable and easy to wear. They protect the ankle by locking it. They are skid proof and water proof. These have a cushiony sole. These sandals are usually preferred by college girls because of their comfy sole. These can be worn with jeans or dresses. They can be worn as daily wear as well.
- Lace up gladiators’ sandals: these gladiators are till the knees and have laces. They are flat and comfortable. Usually preferred by tall women. They look super cool when worn with short dresses. These are comfortable and provide ease in walking.
- Thigh high gladiators sandals: these gladiators are those gladiators that have high length that goes till the thighs. They are worn with short dresses. They are good when worn in spring and summer seasons. They look cool and classy and are very comfortable. These are available in different colours and styles. These can be found with or without heels as per one’s choice.
- Heel gladiators: these gladiators are super cool and nice. They look nice with dresses. They are comfortable and the heel vary in height and one can choose the right heel for themselves. These can be found in different colours and styles. Also, the gladiators can be found till ankle length and till knee length as well.
- Thumb strap gladiators: these gladiators have one strap at the thumb and joining through a design of zig zag to the ankle part. They are comfortable and can be worn with any outfit. They come in many different colours.
- Toe strap gladiator sandal: these sandal are similar that one thumb strap sandal but instead of strap running through the thumb they have strap running above the toe part. They are comfortable and available in all styles and designs.
These were some of the type of gladiator sandals that one can look for in the market and they are super comfortable. They are available in all the sizes and in all the colours. one can find these gladiator sandals easily at any footwear store. The price for these gladiator sandals depends upon factors such as: brand, production cost, quality of material used and other such factors. They can be worn in seasons like summer and spring seasons. They are preferred not to be worn in winters because of their design.
After considering the designs, styles and price of the footwear one should never forget about the following factors to buy the perfect and best pair for themselves:
- Brand: this is the most important factor that one should consider before buying any type of footwear because if one buy’s non branded footwears it can lead to heel pain or foot injury or other issues. And the material of non – branded footwear can harm one’s skin. Some of the famous brands are: H&M, Bata and many other that provide certified and comfortable footwears.
- Comfortability: footwear shoes should be purchased according to one’s comfortability. One should always buy the footwear after trying them personally.
- Heels: if someone is not comfortable with heels, they can buy flat gladiators. Heels look better but if someone have foot pain or any other problem then they should go with flats.
These were some of the important factors that one should always consider before buying footwears to avoid foot issues like: seed corn, blisters, bunions, heel-spur and many such issues related to foot. Since gladiators can go with any outfit and are evergreen one should choose the best design and style for themselves.
Though gladiators are best when worn with short dresses as they are till knee length and wearing them with short dresses provide a completely different and super cool look to women.