Girls whether they are of age between 5 to 15 or 15 and above are very particular about their things. Especially footwear and girls like to collect footwear. One could find every footwear design in their collection. Girls when at a small age love fancy footwears especially colours like pink and those have designs of princesses or somewhat look alike footwear that they wear. That’s why keeping in mind about the demand and designs of girl’s fancy footwear were designed to attract them and also, they provide them with a cute and attractive personalities. Fancy footwears include material like shiny material, glossy material, simple and sober, and other footwears of their choice.
Parents always look for footwear that are comfortable for their kids and are easy to wear, keep their feet safe and secure, provide a good support to their foot, helps in good growth of their ankle and many other such factors. Keeping these factors in mind fancy footwears were designed for girls by professionals. These footwears can be found in various designs and style with different materials used in them. Fancy footwears can be found in so many colours that are attractive, such as:
- Pink, baby pink, dark pink and other shades
- Golden and silver
ARE FANCY FOOTWEARS EXPENSIVE?
Fancy footwears are not much expensive and can be found in the range of 500-2000 rupees for an average. But the price after all depends upon factors such as:
- Cost of production
- Material type used
And many other factors. They can be more expensive if one goes for higher brands.
Fancy footwears are fully waterproof and can be worn in any season. they don’t get damage easily and are non-slippery that means girls can wear them on slick floors or on water as well. Their inner sole is comfortable and have a comfy material so that it doesn’t cause pain and absorb sweat. The outer sole is made from rubber material so that it provides support to the foot. The material used in them is safe and of good quality. They provide a good breathing space for the feet.
Some of the footwear that one can look for their girl child in the market place are:
- Sandals: these are open toe and open heel footwear. They are flat and have an adjustable strap running at the toe and near the ankle. They are comfortable and provide ease in walking. Also, not only they are available in simple design but one can find them designer as well like instead of a strap running at the toe part their will be a strap with a big flower on it. They look super cool and attractive and can be found in all colours and sizes. They can be worn with any dress or outfit. Also, one can find them with and without heels as per choice.
Closed toe sandals: these footwears are closed from toe and heel part and are open from top. They have a strap running above the ankle part. They are comfortable in walking and the inner sole has a cushiony material so that it doesn’t cause pain in their foot. They look super cool and attractive and can be found in all colours and sizes. They can be worn with any dress or outfit. Also, one can find them with and without heels as per choice. They can be found as in fancy as well as in simple design.
- Ballies: these are closed toe and closed heel footwears but are without any stap. They are open from top area and are very comfortable and easy to wear. They are comfortable in walking and the inner sole has a cushiony material so that it doesn’t cause pain in their foot. They look super cool and attractive and can be found in all colours and sizes. They can be worn with any dress or outfit. They can be found as fancy as well as in simple design.
- Other fancy footwears: fancy footwears can be found in many more unique designs easily in the market. They are super comfortable and supports the feet. They provide ease in walking. and the inner sole has a cushiony material so that it doesn’t cause pain in their foot. They look super cool and attractive and can be found in all colours and sizes. They can be worn with any dress or outfit. They can be found as fancy as well as in simple design. They are available in heels and without heels as well.
These are some of the common types of footwear that parents can find in the market. They are comfortable and helps in walking easily.
As we all know, if there are branded items, there are also cheap and unbranded items, and people prefer unbranded items because they are less expensive than branded items. However, in order to prevent your child from suffering from foot pain or injury at such a young age, making the right choice about a product, particularly shoes, is critical, as making a poor choice may result in problems or injuries such as flat foot and other problems. So, while choosing a good pair one should keep in mind the following factors:
- Brand: The boots should be from a reputable and well-known brand.
- Comfort: Before purchasing boots, one should always consider the comfort and safety of the boots, which is especially important in the case of roller boots.
- Correct size: Choosing the correct shoe size with adequate breathing space is critical, as it can result in finger or toe fractures.
These are some of the factors that one should always consider while buying a good and perfect footwear for their kids. Some of the good brands that one can look for are: Bata, barbie, and many other good brands.