As there are outfits for every footwear whether they are formal, semi-formal, casuals, home wear, and many more. So, it is with school shoes. School shoes are designed especially for kids so that they can easily walk in school and the shoe doesn’t create any problem during the school premises. School shoes are designed in such a manner that they provide comfort and stability to the foot and to avoid kids’ feet from getting foot problems like bunions, corns, flat feet, and other such problems that can affect them in a long term basis.
School shoes are found in three colors mainly:
Because the school has some rules and regulations these are the only three colors that one can find school shoes as recommended by the schools. School shoes are an important part of school uniform because one can not wear any other shoes like that.
Some of the features that school shoes must contain so that the child can easily walk, run and sit in those shoes comfortably for hours:
- They should have a cushiony sole so that the feet remain safe and comfortable for hours without any pain.
- They should be waterproof so that if the kids play in rain or on the wet ground they don’t get hurt or the shoe doesn’t get damaged because of such factors.
- They should be skid-proof and avoid tripping on the slippery floor as a school has tiles as their flooring which might be slippery. So, to avoid the child getting hurt from slipping down they should be skid-proof.
- They should have stability in the outer sole and also, they should support the foot and ankle.
- They should have the capacity to absorb sweat so that bacteria don’t enter the feet. Also, to avoid foul smell.
- They should be flexible so that the child can walk, run and play easily.
School shoes are designed by professionals and have all these qualities. One needn’t worry about the quality if they are buying these shoes from a well-known brand.
Some of the common designs and styles of school shoes that one can find for their kids are:
School shoes with a strap:
These school shoes are designed for girls especially. They have a strap running from the top and joining to the other side of the foot and they have a buckle system so they protect the ankle as well. They have stability and provide support to the foot these shoes are the most common ones and can be found easily at any footwear store.
Traditional canvas school shoes:
These school shoes are also common and demanding. They have laces and provide support and stability to the whole foot whether it is ankle or toe or heel. They are available for both girls and boys. They are flat and comfortable enough so that the child can walk, run and sit for hours comfortably. They possess a good breathing space as well. They are available in all sizes.
White school shoes:
These shoes are worn on sports days in school or usually on Wednesdays. they are worn with white uniforms. They have stability and support. They are available for both girls and boys. They are flat and comfortable enough so that the child can walk, run and sit for hours comfortably. They possess a good breathing space as well. They are available in all sizes. They have laces and provide support and stability to the whole foot whether it is ankle or toe or heel.
School shoe sneakers:
These shoes have recently come into being because they look stylish and good. They are very comfortable and lightweight. They provide good support and stability to the foot and protect the ankle. They are available for both girls and boys. They are flat or might have a little heel and are comfortable enough so that the child can walk, run and sit for hours comfortably. They possess a good breathing space as well. They are available in all sizes. They have laces and provide support and stability to the whole foot whether it is ankle or toe or heel.
These were some of the common types of school shoes that one can look for at any footwear store and they are comfortable as well. They are made after considering all the factors and are launched in the market after they pass through all the tests.
As we all know, if there are branded items, there are also cheap and unbranded items, and people prefer unbranded items because they are less expensive than branded items. However, to prevent your child from suffering from foot pain or injury at such a young age, making the right choice about a product, particularly shoes, is critical, as making a poor choice may result in problems or injuries such as flat foot and other problems. So, while choosing a good pair of school shoes one should keep in mind the following factors:
1. Brand: The shoes should be from a reputable and well-known brand.
2. Comfort: Before purchasing shoes, one should always consider the comfort and safety of the shoes, which is especially important in the case of roller shoes.
3. Correct size: Choosing the correct shoe size with adequate breathing space is critical, as it can result in finger or toe fractures.
These are some of the factors that parents should keep in mind before buying school shoes because these are the shoes that children have to wear for almost 8 to 9 hours.
Some of the most famous brands that one can consider while buying school shoes are as follows:
- And many other such brands
It is advisable to buy shoes from these reputed brands to protect the feet and keep them safe.