Sandals For Women: Sandals are the most comfortable and stylish footwear. They have a cushiony sole that provides a pain free walk. Doctors have also recommended these sandals for those women who have foot issues like corn, bunions or any other issue or suffering from foot pain. These are easy to wear and time saver. They look perfect with casual dresses like short skirts, shorts, jeans t-shirts and other such dresses. They can be worn in seasons like spring and summer. One can wear them at vacations, or while going to beach, or while going shopping and also, they can be worn as daily wear. Sandals are flats and might have a little or no heel. Sandals are best for women who don’t prefer heels or are advised by the doctors to not wear heels.
Sandals can be found in different colours like: black, blue, green, pink, red, white, orange, yellow, brown and many other colours. sandals can be found at a lower price and at a very high price depending upon the brand and material used. Usually, their price ranges from 500-3000 or it can be higher if one goes for higher brands.
Some features of sandals that make them comfortable and easy to wear and most liked footwear are as follows:
- They are flat: most women these days prefer flats and not heel because flats are comfortable while walking and they keep away the foot pain.
- They are comfortable: since they are flats, they are comfier and also, they have a good breathing space and the foot can feel fresh air while walking around the town.
- Good breathing space: these sandals provide a good breathing space for the foot as they are open from the top.
- Fine grip: these sandals have a very fine grip that provides stability and support to the foot to avoid skidding or slipping.
- They are water proof and easy to wear and they are best for vacations and beaches.
Different types of Sandals for Women
Some of the types of sandals that women can look for in the market are as follows:
- Jelly sandals: these sandals are made from transparent plastic or rubber material that is soft and provide ease in walking. They can be worn with any outfit and provide a good look for to the feet. They are available in all colours and sizes. They are waterproof. They are good for summers. But one should find the right pair in them as they might leave blisters.
- Rope sandals: these sandals are made from rope material and provide a really good look to the feet. They are comfortable in wearing. They are good in summers and are available in all colours and sizes. They are casual sandals and can be worn with jeans or shorts. They are best when worn as beach wear.
- Thong sandals: these sandals have a t-shape strap that and a strap running from the ankle part. These sandals protect the ankle as they have a buckle system. They are non – slippery and are water proof they look good with casual wear and can be worn as daily wear. They are available in all sizes and colours. they are comfortable and have a comfy and cushiony sole.
- Saltwater sandals: these sandals are best when worn in summers and are comfortable. They are preferred at beaches and pools. They are comfortable and are skid proof. They can be worn with any casual wear. They are available in all sizes and colours.
- Boho sandals: these are one of the most stylish sandals and can be worn with casual outfits as well as boho wears. They are comfortable and provide ease in walking. They are available in all sizes and styles. They have different colours.
- Strappy sandals: these sandals have a strap running at the toe part and another strap that runs at the ankle and they have a buckle system. They provide fresh air to the foot as they are open from the middle part. One can find them in different colours and sizes. They are comfortable and have a cushiony material.
- Sport sandals: these are the most comfortable and most old sandals. They are old school types. One can wear them any where and every where. They are comfortable and protect the foot. They are good for sole and are available in all sizes and styles.
These were some of the common types of sandals for women that one can look for in the market and they are easily available at a cheap cost at any footwear store. They are water poof and provide stability to the foot. They are safe and were designed by professionals and had passed many tests before they were launched into the market.
After considering the designs, styles and price of the footwear one should never forget about the following factors to buy the perfect and best pair for themselves:
- Brand: this is the most important factor that one should consider before buying any type of footwear because if one buy’s non branded footwears it can lead to heel pain or foot injury or other issues. And the material of non – branded footwear can harm one’s skin. Some of the famous brands are: H&M, Bata and many other that provide certified and comfortable footwears.
- Comfortability: footwear shoes should be purchased according to one’s comfortability. One should always buy the footwear after trying them personally.
These were some of the important factors that one should always consider before buying footwears to avoid foot issues like: seed corn, blisters, bunions, heel-spur and many such issues related to foot. One should choose the correct and perfect pair for themselves after trying them before buying.