Clogs are considered as the most comfortable footwear amongst other footwears whether they are shoes or heels or boots or any other footwear. Clogs can be found in every home and with every member. They are casual footwears that one can wear not only inside their house but also while going out for shopping or at the beach or at the vacation. They are usually made from hard rubber and doesn’t get damage easily. They are good for the feet as well and help in proper ailment of once feet. Clogs are backless low heel with platform sole footwear. Clogs can be found at any footwear store and they are available for everyone whether toddler or adults. They are slide in footwear and easy to wear.
Feature of clogs that makes them a better footwear:
- Protect the feet from all sides as it is fully covered.
- Provide comfort and support to the foot more than normal slippers.
- They are non – slippery, water proof and can be worn in any season whether it is summer or spring or winter or monsoon.
- They are evergreen and due to their style and comfort-ness they are preferred by everyone.
- They are light weight and easy to wear and carry.
- Recommended by many doctors for feet pain
- They are specially recommended for working people like farmers, doctors, nurses and other people who have to walk or stand all day, these clogs protect their feet from pain and other issues.
Clogs can be found in all the colors as per one’s preference and choice. Some of the colors that people prefer most are:
- And many other colors or shades for the same.
Clogs are not much expensive and can be found in range for 500 to 1500 rupees. But the price depends on brand as well so if one goes for higher brands like crocs, mochi or any other higher brand one can expect them in the range of 2000 to 4000 or 5000 rupees. They are highly secure and made with high quality material. Clogs are made by professionals so one needn’t worry about their quality and they are launched into the market after passing through many tests.
Some of the common types of clogs that one can look for in the market for themselves and their family members are as follows:
- Modern clogs: these clogs are designer clogs and can be found with heels or without heels for women. They come in leather material. They are open from back and doesn’t have any laces or strap. They provide a formal look to one’s personality. They can be found for men, women and kids as well. They are comfortable and provide stability in walking. They are available in all size.
- Wooden clogs: these clogs are very rare in today’s time but they were famous in the 90’s. as time passed more comfortable clogs came into market and they somehow vanished. These clogs were heavy and had a comfy sole.
- Classic clogs: they are simple types of clogs and are most comfortable. they are made of hard rubber and provide stability in walking. They are suitable for all men, women and children and can be found in all the sizes and colors. they have a strap running at the top that can be adjusted back and forth.
- Fashion clogs: these clogs are party wear clogs and can be worn with western outfits. They are in demand because of the way they look, their comfort-ness and their stability They are open from back and doesn’t have any laces or strap. They provide a formal look to one’s personality. They can be found for men, women and kids as well. They are comfortable and provide stability in walking. They are available in all size.
- Business casual clogs: these clogs are designed for people who are working and have to walk all day whether at office, hospital or any other place. They provide a good look for one’s personality and are very comfortable and provide stability in walking. They are made from leather material to provide a formal look. They provide a formal look to one’s personality. They can be found for men, women and kids as well. They are comfortable and provide stability in walking. They are available in all size.
After considering the designs, styles and price of the footwear one should never forget about the following factors to buy the perfect and best pair for themselves:
- Brand: this is the most important factor that one should consider before buying any type of footwear because if one buy’s non branded footwears it can lead to heel pain or foot injury or other issues. And the material of non – branded footwear can harm one’s skin. Some of the famous brands are: crocs, mochi, Bata, adidas, Nike and many other that provide certified and comfortable footwears.
- Comfortability: footwear shoes should be purchased according to one’s comfortability. One should always buy the footwear after trying them personally.
- Heels: if someone is not comfortable with heels, they can buy flat gladiators. Heels look better but if someone have foot pain or any other problem then they should go with flats.
These were some of the important factors that one should always consider before buying footwears to avoid foot issues like: seed corn, blisters, bunions, heel-spur and many such issues related to foot.
Crocs are recommended for everyone as they are comfortable. In winters they are preferred to be worn with socks.